What's new

Taxi dash

nyisland

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0285.jpg


In Columbus Circle.
 
Great shot. Where you shooting through a window? There is some sort of reflection or something in the lower third of the image under the back seat doors of the taxi. Otherwise, I love it.

-Andy
 
Nope, I was on foot, nothing in between me and the subject. I do see what you're talking about. I think it's actually the light reflecting off the taxi's windows onto the street. I shot this at f/16 and 1/20 sec, handheld. After many failed attempts. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom