Tears of Joy

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here I thought was a nice srtong capture of emotions at their best. I thought to myself on rather the Maid of Honors hand would be a distraction or not, but I decided to leave it in because it, to me, I thought it would show were she is pointing her emotions to. The napkin in her hand is what she had her speech written on. I now wish that I would have included both of them, which I might have because I haven't gone through all of my captures yet, this was just the first one that I came to. So, hand or no hand?

Happy-Tears.jpg

I say go without the hand.
As it stands it just looks like someone is offering her a kleenex.

Unless I misunderstood your point, you want the hand to convey the idea that her speech is creating the emotion.
But it looks more like a general gesture of kindness.

If I misunderstood, and the point is to convey the gesture of kindness, then by all means leave it in.
It works well to that end.

I say go without the hand.
As it stands it just looks like someone is offering her a kleenex.

Unless I misunderstood your point, you want the hand to convey the idea that her speech is creating the emotion.
But it looks more like a general gesture of kindness.

QUOTE]

Thanks for the opinion

I like the pic. Not sure whether i'd leave the hand in or out .. it does look like someone is handing her a kleenex which would make it a great photo if the bride was reaching for it.

Sorry not much help. As far as exposure and such, i think you hit the nail onthe head.

Looking at it again, if you're going for emotion, try maybe a tighter crop .. maybe even rotate the pic a bit to give it some motion. I know some don't like rotated images but i think in this case, it needs some motion .. that's my .02. I'll give ya back change. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back