What's new

Technicolor

vinithbraj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2010
Messages
178
Reaction score
2
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_1339.JPG


Anyone wanna guess the location :)
 
Polarizerville, California maybe? Or someplace close?
 
Santa Monica pier...... but where are all the people. I don't think i've ever seen it with out people.....
 
Santa Monica pier...... but where are all the people. I don't think i've ever seen it with out people.....

Kudos, you got it :thumbup:. Yup! there were tons of people around. I just had to wait a long time to get a clear frame. (My only concern was sea gulls pooping on my head! :lol:)
 
Santa Monica pier...... but where are all the people. I don't think i've ever seen it with out people.....

Kudos, you got it :thumbup:. Yup! there were tons of people around. I just had to wait a long time to get a clear frame. (My only concern was sea gulls pooping on my head! :lol:)

Love going their and seeing all the interesting people and to take photos with all the bright colors. Then I guess you got really lucky with no gulls pooping on your head and people moving out of the way all at the same time. I'm always scared to take photos down here by any of the piers due to the dang gulls, actualy the pelicans scare me more :lmao:
 
Nicely vibrant, well composed, and the wide angle distortion helps convey a sense of movement.
 
This is really nice. I like it alot. Any way we can get some EXIF info? (:

Mark
 
This is really nice. I like it alot. Any way we can get some EXIF info? (:

Mark

Ofcourse!

ISO: 200
Exposure: 1/30 sec
Aperture: 22.0
Focal Length: 12mm
Flash Used: No

Do you need more info ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom