What's new

Temple of Dawn

agp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
461
Reaction score
123
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Original:
Wat%2520Arun.jpg



HDR with 1 RAW:
 
Last edited:
Did you push the clarity slider back?
 
I enjoy the composition. The processing could use some work. Ultimately the arrangement of the tourists hinders the photos effectiveness for me. If you clone them out, and leave the lady in the shawl, I think I would like it better.
 
A quick technique for eliminating transient blots (like tourists) is to make multiple frames, then in PPing stack them and use only the areas where they are not.

Oh, and lovely framed shot.
It does look a bit uncrisp, though
 
I don't know why it gets more and more soft as you get higher on the temple. I have three hand-held bracketed shots, and they all have people in them. Maybe the softness is from the misaligning and the fact that as you get higher there's more texture and stuff in a smaller area?
 
I remade the photo with one RAW. It looks about the same to me?
 
What do you think about this edit?

PSnmnz7.jpg
 
OOOH MAGIC. Did you clone stamp the those two people out?
 
A little bit of everything really. I removed the 4 people and blurred the two at the top so the old lady would become the center of attention.
 
Very cool. I will try this once I get home today.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom