What's new

Tennis Anyone?

shutterfingers

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please let me have your feedback on this one.

Thanks.

IMG_4395_for_iland.jpg
 
Nice shot. Well exposed and sharp. I find the blurry ball in front to be slightly distracting. Almost wish it wan't there or that your focus had been on it instead. Very neat idea though - not something I've seen around here before.
 
I absolutely live for tennis...

But I'm not sure I like this picture... I think I second the whole front ball being a distraction.
I'm also not sure I really like the lighting... when I picture tennis, I picture outside lighting, not inside lighting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom