What's new

Tereza Photoshoot - In a Tunnel

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
717
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think? C&C appreciated :)
 

Attachments

  • $320463_325892417510070_1455685500_n.webp
    $320463_325892417510070_1455685500_n.webp
    43 KB · Views: 169
Shot in raw? I would bring down the hot spots a bit and lighten up the interior of the tunnel. Other wise I like the setup.
 
I think a little bit more light on her would have helped. It *is* however, an offbeat and fun idea, so points for that! I like the concept a lot, but am not quite so enamored of the results.
 
$tunnel.webp
Just a slight tweak to the levels. The texture of the concrete and the graffiti are more interesting than the leaves.
 
Not coming together for me DGM. I'd try a few things here to improve this shot

1. shoot a tunnel similar to this, purposely blow out the highlights leaving just her silhouette.
2. open up the aperture quite a bit and isolate her better
3. get some fill on her to bring up the shadows a bit.

There's too much detail where it doesn't matter (backgrond) and too little detail where it does.
 
i love it in the black in white i would love to see it in the black an white with just her hat & shoes in
 
Hey guys, thanks!! :D I've had my photographer friend who also commented about the focus - I can't seem to get that blurry background effect, but I'm going to try single point focusing and see if I get any improvements, along with tweaking the aperture. The rest of this photo shoot is on my Facebook page if you want to check it out and give me any feedback.
 
There are lots of things that getting a desirable DOF. How close you are to your subject, how far the subject is from background, how fast your glass is. Work on getting those fundamentals down. There's a tutorial/informational thread that KmH put together on the topic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom