Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_00085-X3.jpg

DSC_00086-X3.jpg

DSC_00087-X3.jpg

DSC_00088-X3.jpg

DSC_00089-X3.jpg

DSC_00090-X3.jpg

DSC_00092-X3.jpg

I like 5 & 7 the most. Yeah, 5 is a commonly seen angle in magazines, etc, but that familiarity is probably why I like it. These cars are simply awesome. Someday, if prices decline enough or there's a model in my price range, I'll gladly buy one.

I like 5 & 7 the most. Yeah, 5 is a commonly seen angle in magazines, etc, but that familiarity is probably why I like it. These cars are simply awesome. Someday, if prices decline enough or there's a model in my price range, I'll gladly buy one.

Thanks!

A week or so ago, I waited for a driver to turn right so I could make my left turn. The driver took her sweet time, and as the car turned right, I said to myself, "MAN! What a great-looking car! What the heck is that?" I caught up to her pretty easily, as she was driving verrrrry slowly...Tesla, Model S, in a lovely reddish color. She made another turn, this one an agonizingly slow left, into her condo's parking garage. I tell ya', it is a sweet-looking automobile!

I love these cars, we have a plethora of them here in Bellevue, WA, with a little showroom in the square. They seem to be a very popular car among the more financially fortunate!

Sent from my iPhone

I've seen a half dozen different Tesla's here in the Dallas and it not a bad looking car for sure. I couldn't see one as my sole vehicle but I would buy one for the heck of it if I had the extra coin.

But the thing's got a giant battery about 0 inches off the ground, bang in the middle! The very essence of the Tesla S is Going Around Corners Very Very Fast! How maddening!

A week or so ago, I waited for a driver to turn right so I could make my left turn. The driver took her sweet time, and as the car turned right, I said to myself, "MAN! What a great-looking car! What the heck is that?" I caught up to her pretty easily, as she was driving verrrrry slowly...Tesla, Model S, in a lovely reddish color. She made another turn, this one an agonizingly slow left, into her condo's parking garage. I tell ya', it is a sweet-looking automobile!

I love these cars, we have a plethora of them here in Bellevue, WA, with a little showroom in the square. They seem to be a very popular car among the more financially fortunate!

Sent from my iPhone

I've seen a half dozen different Tesla's here in the Dallas and it not a bad looking car for sure. I couldn't see one as my sole vehicle but I would buy one for the heck of it if I had the extra coin.

But the thing's got a giant battery about 0 inches off the ground, bang in the middle! The very essence of the Tesla S is Going Around Corners Very Very Fast! How maddening!

Thanks for your posts.

Most reactions

Back