What's new

Texas state capital at night

I like 1 the best, 2 looks a little over processed for me, 3 is a good shot, just no real wow factor, and 4 is good maybe better if you could find another angle w/o all the trees n the way? Yay for Texas though :)
 
Number 1 is one of my favorite TPF pics that I've seen posted. I do have a slight Texas bias though. Love the subject, composition, silhouette, night shot, portrait orientation, wind in flags, slight motion blur of flags and the overall photo set presentation. Thanks for sharing.

Mick
 
#2 is actually a HDR shot. i used 3 exposures and combines t
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom