What's new

Thanksgiving Day football

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
5,341
Reaction score
4,116
Location
Scituate, MA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$TMS_1909-3.webp

$TMS_2141-3.webp

$TMS_1925-3.webp

$TMS_1834-3.webp
 
Thanks
 
I like the action in your shots but I think that your shooting at a little too slow of a shutter speed. In daylight you can easily go to around 1/1000 and have your aperture at it's lowest setting to add more bokeh to the scene and separate your subject from the background. I definitely think that #3 is your strongest photo. Next time your out shooting sports try and shoot some photos sitting down and and on your knees, because shooting up at your subject gives a more powerful feel to the photo.
 
I like the action in your shots but I think that your shooting at a little too slow of a shutter speed. In daylight you can easily go to around 1/1000 and have your aperture at it's lowest setting to add more bokeh to the scene and separate your subject from the background. I definitely think that #3 is your strongest photo. Next time your out shooting sports try and shoot some photos sitting down and and on your knees, because shooting up at your subject gives a more powerful feel to the photo.

Thank you. Yes I let the shutter speed drop on #2 to 1/500 the others where at right at 1/1000. Funny you mention getting lower these were all taken from a kneeling position. Next time I'll try sitting to get even lower.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom