What's new

That Random Fellow

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
This was shot with no flash and at the following settings.

50mm
ISO 400
f/1.4
1/50 sec

I wanted to capture this image of this one gentleman that stood out from the rest. It was a little dark and I did not have a proper flash so I took it into post and used the power of RAW to lighten it, increase the contrast and adjust the levels.

After all that I used curves to create a colorful warm haze.

That Random Fellow
7510197642_c8d0a605f7_b.jpg



Before and After
7510201368_caf713878a_b.jpg
 
I like it a lot actually. The couple in the foreground make a nice natural frame and the DoF is shallow enough I do not have a problem not focusing on them. Also good job with the post processing.

I feel like he would be an interesting guy to talk to and I dig the hat.

I think the only thing I would try out, is cropping some of the left side but I dont have a problem with how it is currently.
 
thanks soul, I see what you mean with the left side. I did not get a chance to talk to him but oh well he made a nice photo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom