That's the last time I take my buddy and his wife with me...

Did you tell her that a real outdoorswoman knows how to pee in the wilderness? I guess having grown up in Montana decreases my pity for those who have to have a toilet facility to pee, lol. BEAUTIFUL shot on that first one!

I think it would be amazing if you could get some shots of a storm rolling across there or something, maybe some lightning. Seems like a place where the possibilities are endless!

I'll keep that in mind during the monsoon season (that's just starting now!). The hard part will be finding a storm off in the distance that doesn't get too close (again, on top of a cliff, being the tallest thing around).

I think it would be amazing if you could get some shots of a storm rolling across there or something, maybe some lightning. Seems like a place where the possibilities are endless!

I'll keep that in mind during the monsoon season (that's just starting now!). The hard part will be finding a storm off in the distance that doesn't get too close (again, on top of a cliff, being the tallest thing around).

Yea I could see where the elevation would be a problem. Hopefully you will get the chance for a capture like that. I think it could really become something amazing, if done properly. Please do post more shots from there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back