What's new

That's Why They Call Them the Blues

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$8529740298_abb9d5ca63_o.webp
 
Like the concept, the blue colour and texture of the wall is good too. Not sure the composition works for me but there are people on here who are a lot more experienced than me and may be able to point you in a better direction as to why that might be or give you advice on the more technical aspects of your photo that are beyond my ken.

Of course I really had to resist the temptation of just saying I like it ;) !!
 
Somehow when looking at these blue colours I feel like its just leaving me cold :lol:
 
I like it!
 
sorry, I couldnt resist. looks a little cool to me. probably on purpose. i would have liked it more seeing the shadow, but not the actual tree branches.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom