What's new

The Abstract/Minimalist Thread !

Come on, post up some of your favorites!

Here's another of mine...


Geometry lesson by Trever1t, on Flickr


DO you notice a theme yet?
 
Funny, I saw something this morning that I thought might make an interesting abstract. I'll have to take a shot at it later today or tomorrow morning.
 
Post up!
 
4571926694_2543ccafbb.jpg
 
large.jpg


"Whimsical Glass"
 
nice ones!

Mishele yours really appeals to me, I see metal and I see color. I really like it!

Kundalini, there are no rules. Yours certainly qualifies as abstract.

Derrel, very classic and moody piece!

Keep them coming!

Here's another of mine, I don't have too many but I love making them.


prison within by Trever1t, on Flickr
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/members/43087.html
 
Good thread, thanks for starting it! I don't shoot a whole lot of abstracts, but when I do I enjoy them quite a bit. Here's a couple of mine:

20110202_light-cover-detail1.jpg

20100114_blinds.jpg
 
original.jpg


Sunrise Superman
 
Here are a few, some previously posted on TPF, some not. I know it is apparent what some of them are, but to me they still are abstract because they rely on shape, composition, color, and not on recognition of subject matter.


winter abstract
abs123010pb.jpg



hysteria
hysteriapb.jpg



[untitled (so far)]
abs061210-3pb.jpg



yellow & black
yellowblackpb.jpg
 
"Hysteria" is very powerful and provoking. Fitting title. I think that is Art!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom