What's new

The Apocalypse

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7wbo.jpg
 
Good shot, but I'm having a hard time equating the title with the image.
 
Fantastic composition; I'd love to see it full-size.
 
Good shot, but I'm having a hard time equating the title with the image.
:lol: I actually had this shot posted on another forum with a different title and someone said it looked like an apocalypse, I thought hmm,, that sounded like a good title LOL
Thanks for the comments :thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 
The Apocalypse? Where are all the raging fires and all the explosions? Where are the piles of burning bodies? I don't smell the stench of burning human flesh! I don't see the blood running ankle deep. I think the title is about as appropriate as calling this "The Bris" or "the Resurrection" or "Easter Tuesday".
 
:thumbup::thumbup: ... good picture... I like it!
Thanks for commenting , much appreciated ;)
The Apocalypse? Where are all the raging fires and all the explosions? Where are the piles of burning bodies? I don't smell the stench of burning human flesh! I don't see the blood running ankle deep. I think the title is about as appropriate as calling this "The Bris" or "the Resurrection" or "Easter Tuesday".
ya right,, hmm,, whatever :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom