cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2007 #1
Alpha Troll Extraordinaire Joined Mar 15, 2005 Messages 5,451 Reaction score 41 Location San Francisco Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2007 #2 Too much middle gray. And it's rather soft.
S snaremop TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2006 Messages 277 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 7, 2007 #3 aghh too sharp!! nice composition, try to work on levels though.
cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Here is a softer version. You are right. I think I pushed a levels adjustment to hard. Thanks for the input.......
Here is a softer version. You are right. I think I pushed a levels adjustment to hard. Thanks for the input.......