What's new

The Barn Door

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...
 
Last edited:
Whoa.

Are those colors normal? Or did you boost 'em?
 
I just improved the contrast and lighting a bit (to bring out the action in the wooden door), after which I had to actually desaturate the colours. That's how red this thing was :)
 
yeesh... someone picked one scary color of paint. Maybe they wanted to scare off the locals.
 
That's my kinda photo.

Nice job!

Jon
 
Thanks everybody for the kind comments, glad you guys like this baby.
 
Pardon me while I check my monitor for burn-in! Talk about vivid!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom