What's new

The Bay of Naples...HDR

Roger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,579
Reaction score
0
Location
Avoca Beach, NSW, Australia.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
216322569-L.jpg
 
I like it a lot.. Provides a real feel for naples..
 
Ahh Naples. Looks nice here. Nice colours and tones. Shame you couldn't get to the west of the city and have Vesuvio as the backdrop. Got any more of your holiday?
 
so compact, it's stunning. I would love to visit. In other words, good job!
 
bullshark thanks very much...Stillwater glad you like it too :)...MG I didn't get to explore as much of the city as I would have liked, what with so much in easy reach. I'll have to go back to see more! Below is another view, lots of pollution though. Docfeelgood thanks a lot....hawkeye thank you, it is very much worth a visit.
216322511-L.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom