What's new

The Beauty of Spring-- Comments and Critiques?!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments and critiques please!


nfa.jpg



Regards,
Jake
 
ttt
 
I like this! Its nicely composed, but I wish you had gotten the entire spire, if thats the right word, in the photo. It leaves me wondering what was at the top - a cross, a weathervane....
 
hmm, i wanna say good use of DOF, but i feel like like there's not enough "ooomph" in the photo, if that makes any sense
 
hmm, i wanna say good use of DOF, but i feel like like there's not enough "ooomph" in the photo, if that makes any sense

Haha that doesnt make sense to me..

Regards,
Jake
 
hmm, i wanna say good use of DOF, but i feel like like there's not enough "ooomph" in the photo, if that makes any sense

Haha that doesnt make sense to me..

Regards,
Jake

like, there really isn't enough elements that make me wanna linger my eyes on it for long. there's nothing to complain about, but nothing really to commend about either. i guess it's just one of those "look once and forgot" type of photos.

not to come off as a douche, but i hope you get what i mean.. ive been noticing ive been way more nitpicky when it comes to critiquing lately :lmao:
 
I guess I sort of agree. It's a beautiful shot, and nicely composed, but I guess I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to "see". But it's waaaay better than the photos I tried to take of the same type of tree.
 
I guess I sort of agree. It's a beautiful shot, and nicely composed, but I guess I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to "see". But it's waaaay better than the photos I tried to take of the same type of tree.

My goal was to show the beauty of my school in the spring. Tis all.

Regards,
Jake
 
I guess if I take a step back...ah that's better. It is very pretty. What school do you go to?
 
I guess if I take a step back...ah that's better. It is very pretty. What school do you go to?

It's in Connecticut.

And thank you for the compliment!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom