The beauty, unseen, that people fear.

LightSpeed666

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They were here before us. Yet, we kill because we fear.
They do more good than harm. This is part of the checks and balances that keep an eco system thriving. I smoke. Yeah I know. Not good. Anyways, I put a cigarette down to take a picture, and when I looked up, it was gone. I never pollute what is not mine, so I bent over the stones to look for it and looking back at me was, this. She was skittish and moved quickly back into her den. As time passed, she ventured back out. And I was there.
I, later, found the cigarette butt, and stowed it away in my pocket for proper disposal.
My hope is that you are all well, and my message finds you well.
LS6

ISO 2500, M.Zuiko 40-150mm - using an mc1.4 teleconverter On a Micro 4/3 Olympus camera.
Hand held at F8- 1/60/ -0.3 compensation
NJWrhWc.jpg

Last edited:
Hes a cute snake..
Love the tongue catch!

Fantastic photograph!! You were in the right place at the right time, nicely done. I feel that it is hard to catch such action in progress any better than that.

Great capture and edit.

Great find! Great shot too!

Very nice shot! He doesn't look to be poisonous, not a pit viper. I've only seen a couple snakes at distance around here in the mangroves and they were cotton mouths to be sure. Didn't have my camera at the time, probably would've wanted the ol' 150-600 mm for those. :nightmare:

Most reactions

Back