the best camera

thuglord

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys,

i wana print cd jackets and magazines so i want my pictures to look profesional..can anyone tell me which camera is the best to use for this job? my price range is no more then $500.

the printer also determines the quality so if u can, then tel me what kind of printer should i use. keep in mind:
· A CD jacket length x width is 9.8”x 4.12”then folded in the middle.
· A magazine length x width is 17”x 8.8” then folded in the middle at the half of 17”
with a rough estimate i'll say it will be doin 4000 pages a month in total.

I love my Polaroid PDC-5080! :popcorn:

CD Jacket? Any camera will do. Same with the printer. Most CD jackets are no where near photo quality.
Btw for 4000 pages a month of cd jackets it would be far more cost effective to outsource the printing.

Hey guys,

i wana print cd jackets and magazines so i want my pictures to look profesional..can anyone tell me which camera is the best to use for this job? my price range is no more then $500.

the printer also determines the quality so if u can, then tel me what kind of printer should i use. keep in mind:
· A CD jacket length x width is 9.8”x 4.12”then folded in the middle.
· A magazine length x width is 17”x 8.8” then folded in the middle at the half of 17”
with a rough estimate i'll say it will be doin 4000 pages a month in total.

1. The best pro cameras cost way more than $500. More like $5000. (Nikon D3)
  2. Besides it's the person running the camera that makes an image look pro.
  3. The lens is more important than the camera.
Happy shooting

Last edited:
Your pictures will "look professional" if you hire a professional photographer. $500 will get you a decent point and shoot camera and if you know how to use it and an editing program like Photoshop you can get excellent results.

Most reactions

Back