DSC01079.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00795.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

in terms of composition i like 2 the most. but I can find nothing in focus there. How did you achieve that, is it maybe softened on purpose?

most of the other images are also a bit off focus, but 2 is the worst.

I wanted #2 focused like that, and then I softened the edges. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but that is the way I wanted it to be.

Oh don't worry, we like it! I think that when it comes down to it, as long as you like your work, your opinion is the only one that matters. :) Keep up the work, and welcome to TPF!

Perhaps this is better, Alex?

DSC01089-1.jpg

I wanted #2 focused like that, and then I softened the edges. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but that is the way I wanted it to be.

Oh, i forgot to mention that when I do not like something, that is just a personal opinion and taste. No need to follow my opinion here, don't worry.

very soft images are generally not my taste, i like it if something is in focus, which can be just a tiny bit of the whole image (like when you use very shallow depth of field).

If your intention was to have it soft, then it should be soft! Just it won't be my personal favourite then ;)

actually, your new version to me appears not too different from your first version, which again proves that we just have different ideas about this image :)

if i had taken this myself, i would have tried to have either the small building at the beach, or something in the foreground, or even some of the waves in focus. i love the colours anyway :)

this is more the direction i personally would go (well, my editing skills are rather poor i know ;) ... tried to get those flowers into "focus"):

DSC01089-1_edit.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back