What's new

The Blonde

Tuna1

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
TheBlonde2.jpg
 
Straightening will do alot for this capture.
Curious; do you know her?
 
Another great shot from Tuna! I look forward to your posts. Thank you for sharing.
 
(I'm not sure what straightening a previous poster feels is needed....looks fine to me! The blue post on the left looks to be equidistant from the edge of the photo. I wonder if the buckled nature of the brick wall gives the impression the photo is not straight?)

I like the mysterious look she has, with the viewer only seeing half her face and her expression looking almost furtive.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom