The Boss

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_4871-2-topaz-denoise.jpg

Looks just like my boss but she keeps a clean house and does a good macaroni and cheese. Bless her🤣

With that facial expression, he looks like he is in charge.... :onthego:

I found some of the dangly bits a tad distracting from a face full of character, particularly the oof branch hanging in front. Hope you don't mind (it does say ok to edit) but I did a very quick tinker and took that out along with some at the top right and the blown area at the bottom right. Gave it a wee straighten too. To me it just tidies up an already very good picture (the likeness to my wife apart😁). Maybe you don't like it if so I'll take it down.

edit-1.jpg

Love the portrait with the catch lights

Nice image. I like the dangly bits. I think they give the image more character.
(Sorry SF).

Great shot.....The edit was nice too....Myself I like the edit better, cleaner image but the original is strong enough. Either way its a great image IMO...

Terrific image and expression. Does anyone else see a resemblance in the hair to Roseanne Roseannadanna (Gilda Radner) on SNL?

With that facial expression, he looks like he is in charge.... :onthego:
He certainly does Jeff
That's a great shot!
Thanks Jeff
I found some of the dangly bits a tad distracting from a face full of character, particularly the oof branch hanging in front. Hope you don't mind (it does say ok to edit) but I did a very quick tinker and took that out along with some at the top right and the blown area at the bottom right. Gave it a wee straighten too. To me it just tidies up an already very good picture (the likeness to my wife apart😁). Maybe you don't like it if so I'll take it down.

View attachment 263863
No worries mate. It looks good. Though I did like the dangly bit of greenery myself
Love the portrait with the catch lights
Thanks Cheryl. He was hard to pose but lucky he works for bananas ;)
Nice image. I like the dangly bits. I think they give the image more character.
(Sorry SF).
Thanks Pete. I agree about the dangly but but SF cleaned up the rest nicely.
Great shot.....The edit was nice too....Myself I like the edit better, cleaner image but the original is strong enough. Either way its a great image IMO...
Thanks mate.
Terrific image and expression. Does anyone else see a resemblance in the hair to Roseanne Roseannadanna (Gilda Radner) on SNL?
Thank you

"And what value can you bring to our organization?"

Really nice shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back