IceCanAm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 17, 2012 Messages 2,855 Reaction score 347 Location Iceland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2013 #1 Bridge between continents. by Kjartan Guðmundur, on Flickr
D Denon TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2011 Messages 123 Reaction score 21 Location Sweden Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2013 #2 I love it! The only thing that disturbs me is the red line but otherwise i really like it, the colors are beatiful.
I love it! The only thing that disturbs me is the red line but otherwise i really like it, the colors are beatiful.
deeky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 1,244 Reaction score 415 Location Sioux Falls, SD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 14, 2013 #3 Denon said: I love it! The only thing that disturbs me is the red line but otherwise i really like it, the colors are beatiful. Click to expand... As I read it, that red line is the bridge between Europe and America. It's a long shot of a jet moving across the sky. I think I would like the shot better without the jet trail, but it definitely fits the title well.
Denon said: I love it! The only thing that disturbs me is the red line but otherwise i really like it, the colors are beatiful. Click to expand... As I read it, that red line is the bridge between Europe and America. It's a long shot of a jet moving across the sky. I think I would like the shot better without the jet trail, but it definitely fits the title well.
IceCanAm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 17, 2012 Messages 2,855 Reaction score 347 Location Iceland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 yup your right, its a small jet coming in for landing at RW 02 Kef airport.