BANNER25 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 23, 2009 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location County Clare, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 1, 2010 #1 This image is from my new Burren Site Beautiful Burren Photos Any comments appreciated
desertdave TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 133 Reaction score 1 Location florida. USA/iraq Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2010 #2 Cool image, It all brings you to the hill, I like it I was just in ireland 2 weeks ago, unfortunatly I was limited to the temple bar area of dublin. Good fun
Cool image, It all brings you to the hill, I like it I was just in ireland 2 weeks ago, unfortunatly I was limited to the temple bar area of dublin. Good fun
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2010 #3 Banner Thanks for this photo.The different images of Ireland never cease to grab my attention, it is such a diverse landscape to shoot.
Banner Thanks for this photo.The different images of Ireland never cease to grab my attention, it is such a diverse landscape to shoot.