6copy.jpg

11.jpg

18.jpg

8.jpg

17.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

I really love the first one, although the second seems to have some barrel distortion that I find distracting. I must say, these are generally some very nice photos made absolutely incredible by post-processing. Might I ask what you used to get the effect of photos 1 & 3? I can never seem to reproduce it.

Great pictures, how do you create the sharpness effect, like in number 4 it looks almost cartoonish!
photo #4 is a single exposure and I used Topaz Adjust software to create the effect along with some other tweaking in photoshop, thanks for commenting :thumbup:

The first 4 have a very HDR feel to them?
shot 1,3 and 4 have Topaz adjust software to give that appearance , thanks for commenting :thumbup:

I was thinking the same thing...
Thanks for commenting
I really love the first one, although the second seems to have some barrel distortion that I find distracting. I must say, these are generally some very nice photos made absolutely incredible by post-processing. Might I ask what you used to get the effect of photos 1 & 3? I can never seem to reproduce it.
Thanks Tamiyaguy, shot 1 and 3 had Topaz Adust software to achieve the basic effect the tweaked in photoshop, that software is very easy to use and inexpensive too,, Thanks again :thumbup:

So you say it is this action you bought and used on 1, 3, 4 and 5, which now gives them this distinct HDR appearance? (Then I assume it was the same used on the black&white "Froggy's Saloon" picture!?!?!?)

Action or not ... photos 2 (wins first place for me hands down) and 8 are my favourite of the series, anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back