The Cats' Eyes

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to the zoo again yesturday (I do believe it is becoming my new home.. scary), and came hoem witha few keepers. I used Raymond J Barlow's method and manual focused :)confused: Ahh the horrors), but it worked (5% of the time). But they, 1 in 20 never hurt anyone with digital. Unfortunately, it was quite late so all the pictures are quite 'noisey' but I tried to revive them as much as possible.

More can be viewed at www.flickr.com/photos/britstaddon as it is finally organized.

Enjoy!

39271337_5433d8e6a1.jpg

*Darn Bars*
39300782_20e6913f32.jpg

Blurry, but I still like it.
39300880_3639c81393.jpg

39300862_3d8d737552.jpg

And a Hawk
39300971_d5288e5d27.jpg

That tiger close-up ... looks sooo dear, you just want to pet his nose... ouch! Not wise, I fear, if you want to continue posting comments to photos on TPF (or take the odd one yourself ... I would need my right hand for that!!! ;))

Do go to the zoo even MORE often, will you! I like the results you come up with from there!!!

nice shots here Peanuts! love the paws! i am sure your manual focus method was fine, but dim lighting and a hand held tele lens make for difficult photography. Do you use any software to edit your pictures??

btw, I love the tiger portrait.. awesome!

i cant stop looking at the first one, I LOVE IT... and looks like he posed for the picture, how did u get him to do that?

Darn bars is right... Great shots.. The paws shot is different.

Steve :thumbup:

Thanks for your replies everyone.

I am quite fond of the first tiger picture, even though I was lucky to have taken these in RAW or else I would have come out with this as the original.

Tiger.jpg

(Though his orange colouration is better, had to give that one up so you could at least see his eye) I used Photoshop CS2 for this. (Still haven't made a dent in the user's guide)

I was quite lucky to get this shot as he was pacing quite a bit and when he settled down on a suspended 'bed', he closed his eyes, so I shot a few and started to leave. Luckily, I looked back around and his eyes were open so I got a few more and wa-la! One or two show up.

Once again. Thanks :D

Most reactions

Back