darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 21, 2005 #1 Last thread, I promise
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Dec 21, 2005 #2 Hotel room? Interesting photo... What are you trying to come across with?
A AirVenture TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2004 Messages 183 Reaction score 0 Location SW Wisconsin Dec 21, 2005 #3 I'm guessing a spoof on the electric chair? lol -Brett
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 22, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 seven said: Hotel room? Interesting photo... What are you trying to come across with? Click to expand... Yeah, hotel room. I have no idea on th meaning really, I'm sure there is some really deep explanation but I haven't thought of it.
seven said: Hotel room? Interesting photo... What are you trying to come across with? Click to expand... Yeah, hotel room. I have no idea on th meaning really, I'm sure there is some really deep explanation but I haven't thought of it.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 22, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 AirVenture said: I'm guessing a spoof on the electric chair? lol -Brett Click to expand... JUICE MUST DIE!!!
AirVenture said: I'm guessing a spoof on the electric chair? lol -Brett Click to expand... JUICE MUST DIE!!!