What's new

The Chilling Chapel - C&C plz

bigwoofersnet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Cinci
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_0731.jpg


_MG_0740.jpg


_MG_0737copy.jpg


_MG_0722edit.jpg
 
my fav i would have to say is the second one. The clouds add motion to the pic i know that sounds weird but i like the way it turned out.
Great work man
 
Thanks, I saw this church in a distance awhile back driving home.. and decided to take a detour on the way home, and found this. Over all I'm really happy with how they turned out. I'll have some train pics up shortly from the same night.
 
I definitely prefer #2 as well. The angle is perfect and gets the right feel.... #1 is good to but lacks depth because it's head on.

#3 and #4 are good, but not as good just because of the way it's cropped I believe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom