What's new

The Coffee House

IMG_4770.webp


Sorbeting away.
 
Gary, shaddup!! lol The rest of us are trying to enjoy our misery in hot humid crap.

It is supposed to cool off later in the week so hope it's nice for next weekend. The weird thing too is late day when the AC really gets to running, then it's getting dark early, it's just - wrong.
 
Terri you got me wanting to try all that... never heard of the Film Washi, hmmm... I picked up a thingy on ShopGoodwill that you put in film and it shoots out a Polaroid (or an Impossible photo). I don't think it's a Daylab but a smaller more portable version of the same thing, just need to take time to go hunt out some negs and try it.

I guess I'm just being a real poopiehead but I'm almost kinda sad about The Impossible Project being over. I didn't know the change was coming and there was film I'd been wanting to get and hadn't yet. So now I'm scrambling around to find some of it since all they're making now under the Polaroid name seems to be the basics. Of course the Impossible film usually did limited runs of some films anyway. Maybe there will be some other choices once they get going again.
 
MLW is making turkey-barley-veggie-noodle soup and a cherry pie. Asked me for my wish list: I added this (not posting photo but SFW).
 
Fan interference, batter called out ... fan tossed out ... is that a double play?
 
Last edited:
Fan interference batter call out ... fan tossed out ... is that a double play?
Yup. Lol. Happened to my brother when we went to a game. I stayed at the game, he walked to a bar. It was only for 2 innings.

Sent from my SM-G955U using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app
 
Got my new phone. Samsung S8+. I don't have a clue, seems easy enough. Big screen is nice. Color is better than than old droid turbo. The guy said, 2200 contacts? Holy crap! I spent $195 in accessories. Case, glass, car charger, vent clip magnet thingy....geez, what a racket.

Sent from my SM-G955U using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app
 
The leftist exteme scored West Germany: 7% to East Germany: 16%, the right wingers scored West: 11% to East: 22%, Male/Female ratio ist 27%/17% in the East and 13%/8% in the West.

The good news is we are up 3.5% in turnout (71.5% to 75%) and now there are 6 parties in parliament, so more voices will be heared and voters have four years to make up their minds which voices the want to hear for a longer time.

Government will be smaller (~55% of seats down from ~80%) and most probably consist of three parties, opposition will be larger and more diverse (three parties representing ~45% of seats). I guess history will see this as a good day for our country, because more of the population will be represented and the conservatives who tried to be the better social democrats woke up to see that their move left opened a significant space on the right and that they should come back to their original values.

Just my two cents!
 
That's more than enough of the political talk in the thread, thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom