What's new

The Coffee House

@ JC: From the LA Times-
"The ageless Sandy Koufax was in the box seats, the new Sandy Koufax was on the mound, and the once-brilliant Dodgers were those Dodgers again."
 
Here is hope that if it comes down to Dodgers vs Astros Dave REALLY hopes the Astros prevail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Banging away all night on keyboard, fixing a legacy program that doesn't speak well with modern operating systems.

It's been a while, but . . .
Code:
01 WS-DATE.
   03 WS-MM         PIC XX.
   03 FILLER        PIC X         VALUE "/".
   03 WS-DD         PIC XX.
   03 FILLER        PIC X         VALUE "/".
   03 WS-YYYY       PIC XXXX.
Like riding a bike, lol

#!/usr/bin/env python logfile = open("/var/log/syslog", "r") for line in logfile: line_split = line.split() print line_split list = line_split[0], line_split[1], line_split[2], line_split[4] print list


Python!
Code:
# stations.py
# Print station number and name

import arcpy
from arcpy import da

infc = r'Documents and Settings\Application Data\ESRI\ArcCatalog\GISPROD.sde\GISPROD.FSTATION'
flds = ['STATION', 'NAME', 'STATUS']
expr = 'STATUS = \'EXISTING\''

with da.SearchCursor(infc, flds, where_clause = expr, 
                    sql_clause = ('None', ORDER BY STATION')) as cursor:
    for row in cursor:
        print('{0}: {1}'.format(row[0], row[1]))

# end
Your getting me excited, stop!
 
Here is hope that if it comes down to Dodgers vs Astros Dave REALLY hopes the Astros prevail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I don't know. Dodgers are just as deep but they have the edge at manager. Both teams stellar defensively, bullpen edge goes to Dodger's. It would be a heck of a series to say the least.
 
@ JC: From the LA Times-
"The ageless Sandy Koufax was in the box seats, the new Sandy Koufax was on the mound, and the once-brilliant Dodgers were those Dodgers again."
Best pitcher in the game. He pitched real well. Made 4 mistakes but good players hit mistakes. All your pitchers got to do is give 6 and the opposing team is screwed. Your bullpen is super.
 
It is absolutely crazy downtown Ann Arbor. Game day, MSU vs. U of M. Game starts at 8, kids already trashed. Wife is promoting her two new properties under construction. They have a food truck, give aways, games, and activities. Hot girls and guys leasing on the spot. I am stumbling around downtown taking street shots. 4 shots left of Portra 160. I grabbed the wrong bag, only have Kodak Color Plus. My HP5+ roll is in fact a short roll of TriX. I loaded it and said 10, then I recalled doing that. Oh well, Kodak Color Plus 200 it is. I grabbed everything at 6:15 am and was groggy.
 
If Dave had the chance to make that sort of mistake at early morning he most assuredly would! Dave has to have a mug of coffee before walking out of the house.

Dave believes there is something wrong with his FD 70-210 f4. It doesn't SEEM to close down from 4 whether looking through the camera or using stop down.
Don't know enough about the levers and pins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Hmm. Dave just played with it again. Seems to be working right.
Crisis averted!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
If Dave had the chance to make that sort of mistake at early morning he most assuredly would! Dave has to have a mug of coffee before walking out of the house.

Dave believes there is something wrong with his FD 70-210 f4. It doesn't SEEM to close down from 4 whether looking through the camera or using stop down.
Don't know enough about the levers and pins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Ha, I used the Minolta AF 70-210 F4 beer can today. I picked it up for $5 at the Salvation Army some time ago. Real beat up on the outside but looks groovy on the inside. Never used it until today. Shot 46 frames today, which is a lot for me using film. So many photo choices. I roll of Kodak Color + 200 and a half 11 from the Portra 160. I kept grabbing the focus ring by habit, so used to manual focus.
 
Sounds like a SMOKING deal!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
The only reason I bought it. When I did, didn't have an A mount camera. But I knew the price was right and recalled reading about it being used on full frame Sony A digital cameras with exceptional results. I shined my cell phone flash light in it and it was pristine inside so I took a chance. Will see.
 
Dave would need to drive 40 or so miles to even visit a Good Will or Salvation store.
Dave can't afford to do it.
It rather Hoovers to have Daves problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Long day at our Fall BBQ for the Fire Department. Sold completely out by 3:30 in the afternoon.:icon_cheers: Don't have the final tally on how much we made, till they figure up the expenses, but guessing we cleared close to $4k for the day. We do this twice a year, and love the way the residents turn out to support "their" department.

Now it's time for FOOTBALL. Watching LSU/Gators, for warm up. One point lead for LSU, it's going to be an interesting last 11 mins in the game.
 
Fourth Quarter, SC 28 - Oregan State 10. Trojans playing sloppy. The game is only on the PAC-12 Network ... Gary is internet streaming to his Tv. Gary has a big pot of spaghetti sauce simmering away and there is a bowl of chocolate ice cream mix in the fridge destined for the ice cream maker. Meanwhile, Mary Lou’s granddaughter and cousin are running with the puppy in the back.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom