- Joined
- Sep 2, 2003
- Messages
- 36,817
- Reaction score
- 9,610
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Admin 🛠️
- #54,541
Yuck - poor Leo!It hasn't been long since I bought my first house (coming up on 4 years in a few weeks) and I still remember how exciting it was, and now I'm very exited for you! That feeling when you get that key in your hand!Speaking of which - don't know if you heard this or thought of it yourself already, but my suggestion is that the first thing you do is to change the locks.
In other news, hosers, I got my tooth yanked this morning. I insisted on sedation, just like with my wisdom teeth, so the procedure itself just felt like a short, very weird, psychedelic nap. It's only one tooth so not as bad as four teeth at the same time, but I still have enough soft food to last me several days, as well as some cold brew coffee concentrate so I can still have my morning coffee while waiting to be able to drink hot liquids.
The healing is what it is. I am good with following directions and my wisdom teeth extractions healed very well (knock on wood). Now I will have about three months to obsess anxiously over the physical and economical prospect of the upcoming implant process.
Zelda spent the first two or so hours after I got home glued to my side. Here she is telling me to stop the jammin' whining and harden the jam up.
View attachment 277265
Zelda loves you, of course, but this expression shows she is skeptical of you being able to get her dinner ready on time and in the perfect, usual way. And this could really be an issue.
Speaking of which - don't know if you heard this or thought of it yourself already, but my suggestion is that the first thing you do is to change the locks.