TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
P1000923.jpg

P1000871.jpg

P1000919.jpg

P1000825.jpg

Just beautiful. First and last shots are my favourites. Colour, composition and the scene are perfect, I'd hang that on the wall!

Yes, that is how I picture Colorado in front of my inner eye! The sky is a bit weird in 1 and totally blown in 4, which is a pity, you went for a long exposure in 4 to capture the motion of the water, but that did not work well with the sky, and in 1 the clouds look --- funny. But the shadows in the foreground are very ... erm, well, yes ... shadowy. Maybe you can tone-map that one still more?

Too much sky in the third ... so the second cannot but turn out to be my favourite here.

2 is also my favorite. its breath-taking!

all look really nice, i think 2 did it for me!

I love the last one, what a beautiful feeling that image has.

The last one is a great effort-- the blown out sky detracts from it, though. If you cropped that out, it would be wonderful.

Where were you exactly?

The top one is Lake Isabelle in the Indian Peaks Wilderness west of Boulder.

The middle two are Mills Lake at the beginning of Glacier Gorge, below the west face of Longs Peak in Rocky Mountain National Park.

The bottom one is Alberta Falls, which is about a mile up the Glacier Gorge trail. It's a hugely popular tourist destination unless it's 6:00 AM like in that photo. :)

I really love the last one, but the sky is overexposed. I would try cropping that part out and somehow still keeping the shot well composed.

Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back