What's new

The Commuter

Nice. I like how the depth of field works on this as well as the light and exposure. She looks l like a lonely commuter being the only one traveling in her direction.
 
Nice. I like how the depth of field works on this as well as the light and exposure. She looks l like a lonely commuter being the only one traveling in her direction.
Many thanks!
If travelling alone then commuting can be very solitary, possibly several hours per day - not necessarily a bad thing, depending on your personality I guess. I used to do this and quite enjoyed being able to gather my thoughts, read a book, without interruption.
This scene reminded me of that time.
 
Nice shot! Yes, traveling alone, even with others around, is a nice relief sometimes. I love to be in places, especially if other languages are spoken, and close my eyes and take in the sounds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom