the corner deli

ernie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cyberliquid.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what do you think? does the red tone help? subject in general?

257-ny.jpg

i like the just as it is nice job

The double line is fine, imo, but try rotating the picture a slight bit. Really cool shot though.

Edit: Ah, I don't think you'll be able to rotate it to get the lines straight and keep the building straight as well. Hmm..

I like the tone and the exposure....the problem here is too many lines going in different directions. I think the best shot would have been the left side with just the deli sign, the two women and the bike...probably a vertical comp.

thanks for the comments guys.

I like the tone and the exposure....the problem here is too many lines going in different directions. I think the best shot would have been the left side with just the deli sign, the two women and the bike...probably a vertical comp.
well i wanted to get the old feel (hence the postcard-tone) of a little shop on the corner where people can sit outside and drink a coffee or have a snack, kinda like satriale's in the sopranos. so i would need the whole sign and especially the people sitting down at the tables.
maybe i'll try a pano crop to get rid of the double line and the empty space above the sign.

Most reactions

Back