The Correct Conversion Lens?

DogGoneGood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just recently purchased the Fuji HS10, which should be arriving on Mon. or Tues. I upgraded to it from my older Fuji S6000 that I've had for years. Looking on Flickr, I noticed a few people were using a specific Raynox teleconverter lens for long zoom shots such as moon pics.

I'm interested in picking up this lens, specifically for closer moon shots as well. I found it on Amazon, here:

Amazon.com: Raynox DCR-2025 PRO High Definition 2.2x Telephoto Lens: Electronics

However, doing an Amazon search for the Raynox 2025, it also came up with similar looking lenses (but different, higher prices) that were specifically for a Sony camera, a Canon camera, and a Nikon camera. I wanted to make sure that the one I linked above, is the correct one I need for the Fuji HS10. How do I know if it's the correct one before ordering?

Also, I've talked to a couple people that were using Macro conversion lenses, such as this one:

Amazon.com: Raynox DCR-250, Macro-Scan 2.5x Super Macro Conversion Lens, with Snap-on Universal Mount for 52mm to 67mm Filter Diameters.: Camera & Photo

But once again, being new to this, I'm not sure how to make sure that I buy one that is compatible with my HS10.

Do I need to buy anything else when buying the lenses? Someone told me I may need an adapter ring, but I wasn't sure.

Thanks, I appreciate any advice!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back