ALWEHEIBY TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2007 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location Riyadh .... KSA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 14, 2007 #1 The departure Decision... Aged car Your commentary is important
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2007 #2 I can't get the first one to appear. The second one looks fabulous. Nice composition, good tones, and I like the sepia look to it
I can't get the first one to appear. The second one looks fabulous. Nice composition, good tones, and I like the sepia look to it
Tangerini No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 2,886 Reaction score 4 Location In my house :) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 14, 2007 #3 I like the 2nd one too. The framing and angle of the truck are very nice as well as Anarctican said, the tones and sepia. I can't decide if I like the angle of the first...
I like the 2nd one too. The framing and angle of the truck are very nice as well as Anarctican said, the tones and sepia. I can't decide if I like the angle of the first...
ALWEHEIBY TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2007 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location Riyadh .... KSA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you for commentary..