thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
thedream-mediumquality.jpg

I like the "aqua" tint to the pic, it gives that dreamy summer feel that I think you're after.

The pic is a little "busy" for me though, I don't get a clear statement of what the subject is supposed to be, feels rather scattered.

Me likies. :) Held my attention for a long time. It's sort of like one of those puzzles where you have to find something. (This might be that searching for subject thing mountainlander was talking about - but it works for me here.)

I took a pic just like this yesterday but I didn't know what to do with it. I'm gonna try this look now.

thanks for the comments guys

unfortunately, i only noticed the awesome photo that i could have had once i had left. i had to clone out part of the subject that was still in the photo because there was only a little section of it there...when i go back i'm going to try and shoot it again, because what i missed was really pretty cool.

Very interesting, held my attention for awhile so that is good. I'm leaning towards really liking it but still a little undecided. Ya, I know that helps you alot :)

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back