icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2010 #1
ocular TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2009 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 1 Location outoftown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2010 #2 Oooh that's not bad aka I love it. I would have removed the "slow" sign because it draws me from the left over to the right which is a bit dull.
Oooh that's not bad aka I love it. I would have removed the "slow" sign because it draws me from the left over to the right which is a bit dull.
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks ocular. I have a bunch that I took tonight on the way home and am still wading through them. I'll try getting rid of the sign. Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
Thanks ocular. I have a bunch that I took tonight on the way home and am still wading through them. I'll try getting rid of the sign.
ocular TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2009 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 1 Location outoftown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2010 #4 That's much better
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2010 #5 Man, that is sweet! I love that color of light!
M mom2eight TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 455 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2010 #6 That is really wonderful to get such a full rainbow. I saw one yesterday and of course I didn't have my camera!
That is really wonderful to get such a full rainbow. I saw one yesterday and of course I didn't have my camera!