What's new

The drop...

Nette

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
194
Reaction score
30
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would love to read a C&C of this pictures. Thank You all! ^_^

#1


#2


#3


#4
 
The first two images are quite interesting; I like your use of colour and balance.

I'm not a fan of the 3rd photo, IMO shooting it at an angle like that takes away that balance that makes the first two photos interesting.

The last image looks soft to me.
 
The third one is quite interesting...the shades of the blue backdrop make it more visually appealing to me than the others. The angle of the wood and extra moisture showing adds to the story. The DOP looks appropriate also. The first one appears more like a scientific experiment. The third one brings the eye down the wood and drops with the water.
 
I like the second one, Try a HDR of the image 2.
 
Thank you so much all, always is nice have a great C&C. I will try the HDR :) & is not a wood, is a metal railing.
 
In my opinion there is way to much negative space. I can see how you used compositional rules to create these, but in this case it just adds a bunch of boring blue space.
 
I like the second one, Try a HDR of the image 2.

Why HDR? There's not even enough dynamic range in the photograph for it to warrant an HDR image.
 
I do like the first and the last. One the first, there's some nice shadow in the blue giving it some depth. Personally think you used the negetive space well.

I really don't understand why someone would process these as HDR.
 
Thank you guys! ^_^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom