What's new

The Earthworks

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
690-r9540-16x20-v2.jpg


-
 
You find the most amazing motifs in the desert, Walter! I am sooo impressed! What an eye you have for patterns!
 
Thanks Dmitri, La Foto. Sometimes the patterns are hard to avoid if there's nothing else out there. :)

-
 
Nice job on this. The detail is really intriguing. What I like most is how the land is so very detailed and the sky is so smooth, I don't think you would have had that effect without the wisp from that cloud. I really like it.
:-P
 
Nice job on this. The detail is really intriguing. What I like most is how the land is so very detailed and the sky is so smooth, I don't think you would have had that effect without the wisp from that cloud. I really like it.
:-P

Or the cloud wouldn't have the effect without the landscape? :)

Thank you.

-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom