The eyes ...

jaypix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jaypix.pagesperso-orange.fr
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... as most of my models, this lady is new to photography ...

Attachments

• $delf-NB04.jpg
    $delf-NB04.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 80
YOu really need to pick either going black and white or in color. Leaving only the eyes somewhat colored makes it look weird. I would also look at a tighter crop on her face, from that angle and lighting the upper dress/breasts don't add to this image.

Tony S said:
YOu really need to pick either going black and white or in color. Leaving only the eyes somewhat colored makes it look weird. I would also look at a tighter crop on her face, from that angle and lighting the upper dress/breasts don't add to this image.

I agree about staying with either b/w or full color. Are her eyes actually 2 different colors (1 brown, 1 blue)? I think the colored eyes are slightly distracting.

She's beautiful though.

Selective coloring went the way I hope HDR does soon =)

Are her eyes actually 2 different colors (1 brown, 1 blue)?
No, they're the same colour ... as a matter of fact she quite liked the way I 'partially toned' some of my B&W work and insisted I do the same on some of her pictures. The result I guess depends much on the colour of the eyes and the size of the portrait ...

Selective coloring went the way I hope HDR does soon =)
Thanks for your comment, but not knowing what your hopes regarding HDR are, I fail to understand what you mean ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back