SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Sep 17, 2006 #1
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 17, 2006 #2 thats awesome i wish there were plaes like that closer to me
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Sep 17, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I think this was in an alley near olympic and 8th street in LA
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 17, 2006 #4 thats a great shot,cool signature
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 18, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Yes. I like this one. If I had seen this scene, I might have felt like taking a photo, too . Whether mine would have been just like this? How would I know. But this building as it is, with some of the windows opened, is interesting.
Yes. I like this one. If I had seen this scene, I might have felt like taking a photo, too . Whether mine would have been just like this? How would I know. But this building as it is, with some of the windows opened, is interesting.