The Fantastic G's Really Really Small World

TheFantasticG

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.gplimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I decided after seeing someone else do this, on this forum, that having one thread with all my macro photos posted in it is a good idea. That way it can be seen the progress of imagery skills (hopefully). I know I've already posted quite a few threads, but from here on out, I'll just be posting new images in this thread.

2010-11-18

1097582721_JieaN-L.jpg
[/url]

Here is the batch from today. I'm still playing around with the post processes. I also used a Kenko 12mm ext. tube with the Sigma 150 for these posted below.

2010-11-20

Insects:

Frogs:

Dragons

Thanks for looking!

Wow, amazing set. Such unique lighting compared to the normal insect shots. Too many to comment on individually, but I love every one. Great work.

21NOV2010:

The Dragons were out in force today...

Thanks once again for checking 'em out!

21NOV2010:

Dragons weren't the only insect out and about today. Plenty of Green Lynx spiders and grasshoppers... but not much else.

Stunning images! Love the lighting effects,:thumbup:

Well, time for my two weeks working, so this is the last for the year I'm willing to bet as far as insects are concerned...

22NOV2010

Thanks for looking!

Some nice stuff. I especially liked the first set.

Went to the Cockrell Butterfly Center in downtown Houston... and it was awesome.

Thanks for looking

Nice photos you got there, i think some of them are a little hard to look at and over-processed but all in all they're great!

wow those are great...perfect focus and colors....bravo

Thanks Gera

I figured if I didn't post it, no one would believe me the Common Green Darter is out and about already!

Another one of those ground perchers

Most reactions

Back