What's new

The Fence

inneist

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Location
59.1N / 18.3E
fence3.jpg
 
Lots of interesting elements in this one...the downwards diagonal fence, the bird in the sky, that leafless tree perched on the hilltop (from your av, I see!), and the light illuminating parts of the hill. The sky colour is a bit jarring to me though.
 
I think it is very interesting photo, I just love the sky colour and what is adds to the overall feel of the photo.
 
Thanks, Antarctican and CanadianMe. (I hope you two are not really living on the opposite ends of the earth, hehe.)

Regarding the sky color. This one shows where it started.
http://www.pbase.com/image/92925570

I used red bleech toning so it was really reddish. I then added cyan to balance the colors so it now looks greenish, thus jarring to the eye?

Thanks again for your feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom