What's new

The ferocious Min Pin!

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend's dog..

11880804173_61321a4e0d_h.jpg


Ok, it was actually a yawn..
 
holy crap that's disturbing.
 
hahah true.
 
great moments :)
 
Min pins really can be very aggressive! I have met a few that scared the crap outta me. I have found that miniature breeds, in general, can have unpredictable temperaments. I have a dachshund and she's one of the meanest dogs I've ever owned. She'll bite a stranger in a heartbeat. It's ironic because I also have a pitbull, who is a big lapdog. When we take them for walks, people usually shy away from the pit but walk right up to the dachshund ... and all hell breaks loose. They'd be much better off approaching my pitbull. She loves attention.

Anyway, nice shots.
 
Nice dog but those teeth are smaller than my Lakeland terrier

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom