What's new

The Fever

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The_Fever_by_BloodPromiser.jpg


http://bloodpromiser.deviantart.com/art/The-Fever-81896644
 
I really like how her eye peeks through the shadow on her face, it provides a sense of innocence. The tone gives her a very sickly feeling.
 
The eyes speak in this one. Maybe slightly hot on the cheek, but I still like it. Very nice self portrait.
 
Afraid I have to disagree, the skin tones look spot on to me.

Beautiful shot.

Could be my monitor, i haven't calibrated it in a while

**EDIT**

Calibrated... yeah... sorry..
 
Last edited:
Oh man all this talk about calibrating monitors.. I've *never* calibrated mine. I guess I should get on that ASAP.

Really beautiful pic by the way.
 
Thanks everyone. =D

Hm, I should probably calibrate mine too . . . lol
 
I don't see how this is entitled fever. This should really be entitled something more upbeat then that. I can't help but see a good looking girl with pretty eyes.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom