The First New Zealand Pics

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and im posting them here, cause Andy challanged me to try and take over the Landscape & Nature Forum MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....ha

Anyways, i have been awake for like 42 hours when processing and posting these. Trying to avoid a Jetlag. So 5 more hours to go and then off to bed.
And here are the pics
#1 TPF in New Zealand (Rotorua to be excact)
NZtest002.jpg

#2 Infrared
NZtest003.jpg

#3 HDR (still in the learning phase and i have to get rid of those pesky watermarks)
NZtest004.jpg

#4 A Panorama (yeah huge, sorry)
NZtest001.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

ps more will follow........but not today :er:

Very nice infrared, good job on the pano. Plz post more.

Awesome shots Daan, I look forward to seeing more.

Daan, those are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! The IR rocks, as does the HDR. The panorama is beautiful....where was it? Can't wait to see more!

jawdrop.gif

Fantastic shots mate, but remember one thing, This gallery belongs to MEEeeeeeeeeee BWHAHAHAhahahaaaaaaaaaa

All great, but NUMBER TWO IS STUNNING!!!! Wonderful shots, Daan! I am looking forward to seeing more!!!!! I'm so glad you're home! :hug::

Absolutely awesome. How do you take/process your IR shots? I have an IR filter (Hoya R72), but I've not been able to get that lovely blue tone in all the right places like that.

I really love the pano, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for the comments y'all :)
That pano was made on White Island, which is an active vulcano in the sea on the east side of New Zealand. Beautifull place.
And im gonna start processing now, so your wishes will be granted and more will be posted.
cigrainger: take a pic and shoot in RAW. Then go to a RAW editor and change the whitebalance. Just take the dripper thingie and click on some leaves or other voliage thats us suposed to be white. Then open that in PS. Duplicate the layer and invert that (ctrl-i). Then set the blend mode to Color. Just tweak the levels and brightness/contrast and thats pretty much it. Good luck :)
LP: you just wait.............just wait MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

btw, anyone know a version of Photomatix that doesnt make the watermark?

Awesome photos! :thumbup: The IR and the pano are my favorite. I'll be anxiously awaiting the rest of the shots.

#2 is absolutely stunning, and I'm off to nominate it for PotM, if it's not already nominated. As for number 3, I'm awed, but all HDR awes me since I don't understand it and probably never will. It's still a great shot, though! :thumbup:

Oh, and you gotta love the first one. :mrgreen:

I lurve the effect on #2, and the light in 3 is fantastic. Will try out the technique you posted sometime myself. Thanks for sharing!

Wow wow wow!!! The infrared, the sheep, the pano... :drool:

Most reactions

Back