stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Summer is coming.

trigg.jpg

Here in North America where I live, yesterday was the last day of summer, and today is the first day of fall.

Here in North America where I live, yesterday was the last day of summer, and today is the first day of fall.
I hope you had a nice summer? As I understand it you get a lot of rain there in Oregon?

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Beautiful sunset and nicely seen. Does the fisherman have a backpack on? Looks like it.

I love those colors and the silhouette fits in so nicely.
Thanks. I was leaving the beach for the evening and noticed this guy fishing. I took a couple of quick shots and this one turned out the best of the day.

Very nice shot, looks relaxing. I noticed he's not wearing a mask, I hope everything is going back to normal over there.

Awe, that's the kind of place I'd live to fish.

Very fine photo. Good composition and great colours.

That is just lovely. Thanks for sharing

I agree, nice simple feel-good photo. Relaxing to look at

I like the silhouette and I like the colors in the sky. And I hate you for just beginning summer.:1398:

Very nice shot, looks relaxing. I noticed he's not wearing a mask, I hope everything is going back to normal over there.
Thanks. As we have had so few cases here due to the initial state and district lockdown that we never had to wear masks. At the moment I think we have 3 cases in isolation. Bars, cafes, restaurants etc open as normal.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back