The Fly

Dave,
Are these images stacked? Very nice details if not.

Thank you Steven, no stacking at all just plain hand held and snap. One day I might have a go at the stacking though.

Sweet shots. I am impressed with that add on. I often wondered about those...

I noticed that the MCE11 tube worked good on the 18-55 zoom so it makes sense that this would be good on a zoom. I would venture to say on a macro lens, using this add on of yours, stacking the image may be necessary but not sure.

I noticed that the MCE11 tube worked good on the 18-55 zoom so it makes sense that this would be good on a zoom. I would venture to say on a macro lens, using this add on of yours, stacking the image may be necessary but not sure.

Thank you JC, if I don`t end up buying the XF 50mm f2 I might get the MCE11.

I think @SquarePeg found a good, more affordable replacement for the MCE11, not certain though. Maybe she will chime in on it. I don't know, that rayon works pretty good from what I can see.

I think @SquarePeg found a good, more affordable replacement for the MCE11, not certain though. Maybe she will chime in on it. I don't know, that rayon works pretty good from what I can see.

I have the 11 and 16mm JJC extension tubes. They work great with my Fuji lenses, especially the 60mm. I think I paid $40 on Amazon.

Thanks for that mate.

I have the 11 and 16mm JJC extension tubes. They work great with my Fuji lenses, especially the 60mm. I think I paid $40 on Amazon.

Thank you, I just had a look on the UK Amazon great they do them and cheaper too, but they are only on Prime sale, but thank you very much.

@SquarePeg Hi is there any chance you could show me a test with the JJC extension tube on the XF18-55mm please as I might well sign up for Prime and get them, if they are good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back